Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Musing of the day.

Taken from my latest FB status:

The more I grow up, the more I regret certain times and certain people. I don't regret what I went through but when I think about it I question myself because I probably wasn't bringing much to people if we talk so little...

There are exceptions because we all have our lives, don't live near one another and of course I'll never force anyone to like me because life is like that too. But when you spend months or years and everything goes well and all of a sudden everything stops you can start asking yourself questions. I've been told I was nice and open minded and all, and after doing everything I could in certain situations I wonder "Did I REALLY do what was needed ? Did I REALLY ask myself right right questions ?

I'm not posting this to obtain pity or bother anyone, I was just thinking about this and if anyone wants to talk about that kind of stuff with me, all the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment