Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Kpop List (with pictures)

(sorry I haven't been so "daily" lately... it's hard to keep up and my job has been wearing me down little by little)


So, I posted a link on Facebook today because my favorite Kpop girl group EVER, SNSD (I'll always call them that hehe) . And some people I originally added because of game were happy to discover I like kpop too, so I figured it would be "fun" to make a list of the kpop acts I listen to besides SNSD. And then... well... the list DOES get kinda long.

So, here goes...

Favorite group EVER :



SNSD (and their sub-unit)



Sistar (pretty much comes second)


T-ara


Rainbow


Kara


Brown Eyed Girls


Dal Shabet


After School (and their sub units)


4Minute


5Dolls


Chi-Chi


Chocolat


Secret


Girl's Day


A Pink


f(x)


miss A


Wonder Girls

-------------------------


G.NA


IU


Ns Yoon G (hard to find a good picture, sniff)

-----------------------------------

And then the boys...

TRAX
SHINEE
B2ST
Super Junior

And yeah, that's only Kpop, and I'm not even talking about those I haven't listened to yet.

O_O ...

No comments:

Post a Comment