Saturday, September 10, 2011

Look around, life IS beautiful.

Hello everyone! 

Life is hard for many people. I cannot forget that I am very very lucky and, in some way, over-priviledged. I have a roof over my head, a loving partner, and while I have no job (yet - I am still looking and yes I am sure I will find one eventually) , I have food on my plate everyday.

Still, there are millions of people like me, who still cannot find anything beautiful in life. They are either sad or depressed, sometimes for a good reason (because, let's face it, lots of people suck biiiig time) , and have lost hope.

Well, for some reason, I haven't lost it myself. I see beauty everyday. I see ordinary people on the street who look like they are awesome. Pets, clouds, trees, flowers, landscapes... I am amazed everyday at what I can see and like. 

I am not the strongest person on Earth, but I have to admit I try a lot. I hold some things in because for me, they do not matter in the long run. Sometimes life dissapoints me, sometimes people make me a little mad or sad, but if I am happy overall, I don't even try to fight it. The good things I can see in life always win in the end, so I concentrate on that :P .

If you are reading this, and if I can help you in any way, you can send in questions, and I will reply anonymously. While this is a blog, I would love it if I could answer questions from people to help spread hope, love and good vibes. 

You may contact aletheria (gmail.com email) for questions, and I will use them here. This will be dealt with anonymously, and no personal details will be revealed. If you have a relationship question, a dilemma you are facing, don't hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to help you. Disclaimer: I cannot give out medical, legal or financial advice. Just things on a sort of ethical/moral/emotional standpoint , as I am just another regular human being trying to help ;) .

No comments:

Post a Comment