Thursday, September 8, 2011

Adventures in web design

Urgh.

While I am, in general, a pretty positive person, sometimes I do get frustrated. Today is such a day! Yay!

The reason: I went to visit my other website today, www.akarui-kibuno.net . I notice that there is some sort of database problem, so I think ooooh okay I will update the thingie that needs to be updated. No biggie, right ?

Well, biggie indeed for this database noob (=points to self) and, after going to my server manager page thingamabob it turns out I have no idea what the hell I am doing :D .

As it stands, I will probably go back to it tomorrow. Bwahaha, it was easier when all I had to do to make a website was create html pages XD ... I did not know anything about it either, but at least learning was easier.

Darn PHP and SQL and things like that XD .

No comments:

Post a Comment